I-REACH (Improving Veterans Access to Healthcare) assists health care facilities in becoming a Veteran Connector. The MVAA recognizes health systems and community partners (such as schools, churches, and employers) that are committed to supporting the needs of those who have served, and their families. Providers can play a vital role in ensuring Veterans are fully connected to their earned benefits. I-REACH provides resources and training that will assist providers in better caring for those who have served, their families, and their caregivers.
I-REACH: Improving Veterans Access to Healthcare. For those who have ever served, their families, and caregivers, and for anyone providing health and well-being services
Community-based well-being activities for veterans and their communities.
Focusing on four pillars of service: employment, education, health care and quality of life.
1. Enrollment is easy and free, and health care may be free as well.
2. VA funding is based on the number of enrollments.
3. Veteran trust in VA health care is above 90%.
4. Contact your County VA Office and Veteran Service Officers. They provide accredited claims services (Health care AND other benefits) for Veterans and their families at no charge. LINK
5. Call 800-MICH-VET (800-642-4838) to reach the Michigan Veteran Resource Service Center.
The PACT Act is a new law, and the most significant expansion and extension of Veteran benefits, eligibility, and care in more than 30 years.
Visit www.va.gov/PACT to get the latest information.
Improving Rural Enrollment, ACcess, and Health in Rural Veterans (I-REACH Rural Veterans) aims to implement Veteran-oriented strategies to improve the capacity of critical access hospitals and other rural health organizations to provide services to meet the needs of rural Veterans and caregivers. Dr. Emre Umucu is the Principal Investigator of the I-REACH Rural Veterans, an associate professor at the University of Texas at El Paso and the Director of the Veteran Well-Being Lab.
Man Therapy - Take their 20 Point Head Inspection to get a better understanding of how you excel and where you can improve your mental health
I-REACH Project Director